5.04.2012

Tutorials BOGO Sale is Now On!


May 4, 2012 - May 12, 2012

In honor of my mother, Kathy Burkhart, without whom I would have never found the joy of crafty, I’m having a tutorial sale!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE
Free tutorial is of equal or lesser value.

HOW IT WORKS:

Head over to my Craftsy Pattern Store and peruse your options.  Find 2 that you want to try.  Purchase the more expensive of the 2.

Send me an email with the name of the 2nd one you would like.

Once I receive your payment confirmation, I’ll email you the second pattern! 


CRAFTSY:

You do need to sign up for Craftsy to make a purchase.  It’s easy.   After you sign up, all of the patterns you purchase will be in “Your Account” under “My Pattern Library.”  (Your free pattern I emailed you will not be there.  It will be in your email and wherever you decide to download it.)

No comments: