3.21.2012

Wonderful Wednesday! Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday!

Here's today's freebie:


You get the quick pages and all the elements that go along with the kit.  The "Wonderful Wednesday" image above was made with the elements from the free kit.

You don't need the My Memories Software to use the freebie, but My Memories is such a great value.


Since it's map week, I want to share my favorite kit at My Memories, which is "Time to Travel" by Albums to Remember.  It comes with 24 digital papers and 192 elements, everything you need to remember your road trip.

Plus, you can make layouts, print them and use them in your Travel Paper Bag Scrapbook.

I have a special offer for my readers from My Memories, too!  Use the code  STMMMS70060 to get $10 off your digital scrapbooking software + $10 additional to use in the My Memories shop.

Plus, if you make your purchase before March 31st, you get a Free 1 year membership to RAKstar!  ($247.00 value!)  
  1. Just purchase the software with the code STMMMS70060 (before March 31st)
  2. Email me your receipt (to BBBellezza@hotmail.com) 
  3. I will email you a gift certificate for RAKstar! 

No comments: